Monday, April 22, 2019

Ow, Ow, Ow

Yesterday, I trellised all of my black raspberry plants in the yard, including installing better trellises in one part of the yard. While I always try to be careful, I ended up looking like I got in the middle of a cat fight.

I am continuing to practice drawing faces. In the next session of the online drawing class I am taking on Sktchy, the goal is to do quick studies focusing on capturing overall proportions quickly and loosely, not to finish or go for perfection. We are being encouraged to work on the same face 3 or more times and just to practice, practice, practice. I’ve been doing this while I feed the cats.

This morning, I was quite pleased with this one. In truth, there are times that I can’t believe I am doing this, that they end up looking like faces, and that, most of the time, there is a resemblance.


No comments:

Post a Comment