Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Third Drawing Class

Yesterday was class number three of a four class session. Today, we did a warm up exercise drawing bottles in charcoal. The first step was to draw the flat two dimensional shape. Step two was to shading to make it looks three dimensional. These were fast and fun to do.



Next up was to work on a still life in either charcoal or pencil. When left to my own devices, I tend to play it safe and stick to one object at a time. A drawing with three objects is a little overwhelming, since I am slow and getting everything in relationship to everything else is harder with more objects. Yes, I am being a bit dramatic. I tried to buzz along and draw quickly, but I didn't get it finished. I took a picture and I may try to work on it a bit more this week.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment