Monday, January 23, 2017

Second Drawing Class

Today was my second drawing class. I only worked on one drawing, but that did not bug me as much as the first time. In fact, I had a really good time and walked away with good guidance and suggestions. Today, I drew an onion.


As usual, I has having trouble drawing the outline of the shape. I got some good feedback and the final version isn't too bad.


Class went a little bit late, because the instructor shared a bunch of pictures of her art. I really enjoyed seeing the pictures and hearing what she had to say about the various pieces. I really liked her paintings of cows and, of course, cats. She also showed us several drawings when she was out with friends who were fishing. Since she doesn't fish, she drew. I might give this a try next year at the cabin, if the hubby wants to go fishing.

Last, but not least, my egg drawing from the first class appeared.


2 comments:

  1. They are beautiful! I too want to sketch more from life! I did it once last summer and it was so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love your work and have one of your calendars in my office!

      Delete