Friday, January 20, 2017

Recap 3 - Kitchen Item Drawing Challenge

I love specialty kitchen gadgets, although I am current downsizing them to the ones that I use and/or think that I need.  Here are several of them. With the measuring cups, I couldn't figure out how to represents the shadows and so on, so I skipped it. Even though I did some basic measurements of the rice cooker, boy, are the proportions off!

Day 10 - citrus zester
Day 11 - measuring cups
Day 12 - rice cooker
The toaster that burns toast is now toast. It's outside for pick up by the metal recyclers.  I wish the drawing was not quite so wonky.

Day 13 - annoying toaster
The rice cooker is getting double billing. I goofed and drew the tea kettle too closely. If you look at the end of the tea kettle, there is a screw. I drew that detail, since it makes my tea kettle unique. This was a whistling kettle. One of the cats hated the noise and she left the room whenever it whistled. My clever hubby adjusted it by filling most of the space that caused the whistle.  Voila, the tea kettle is much quieter, making the cat happy.

Day 14 - tea kettle (being stalked by a rice cooker)
I'm almost half-way towards drawing 30 days of kitchen items. My current thought is that 30 days is a long time!

Yesterday, I revisited the can opener. This version is much closer to the actual dimensions.

Day 15 - can opener

No comments:

Post a Comment