Friday, October 28, 2016

One More Homework Painting

Painting was a bit challenging this week. There was an acute situation that kept the worried part of my brain pretty busy.  It was interesting to see/feel the impact that had on my ability to draw or paint. While it was still a good break and a respite, I didn't really fully get into the process this week and could not "see" as clearly.

Last week in painting class, we talk a lot about angles. Kat mentioned a trick where you think about a clock to figure out what direction a line is going.  Is it going at 3:00 or 4:00 and so on. I tried to incorporate that and think about that when I was drawing this week.


I can also see that I need to keep working on my drawing skills. I'm thinking about taking a drawing class this winter or spring.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment