Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Simple Sketch

This was a very quick, simple sketch that I did while I was at the juggling convention. The reason that I wanted to post it was that it just flowed off of my pen. Usually, I am slow and deliberate and this one just seemed to happen. One of the reasons that I like it is that it was loose. When I was sketching at the convention, I felt tight and a bit constricted most of the time, probably because I knew so many participants but did not want to share what I was sketching.


As always it runs into lines that were the abandon start of a different sketch. The neck is a bit funky. In the 7 days that I was at juggling convention, I practiced sketching people every day and worked on trying to see how necks attach to heads and shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment