Thursday, January 23, 2020

If You Knit, Just Go Buy One Or All Of These Right Now

Kristin Nicholas, who started me on my creative journey has reissued the patterns, which were my first entry point. These patterns taught me how to play with color and pattern and I can't say enough good things about these patterns. You can either purchase them here or on Ravelry.  They are the patterns which are part of "The World Knits Collection".

There patterns really did change my life. I wrote about them on my blog back in 2016 and in 2017.

Sadly, the specific yarn is no longer available, but don't let that stop you.  Cascade 220, Valley Yarns Northampton, or Knit Picks Wool of the Andes would all work splendidly.

1 comment:

  1. Oh gee Robin - thanks for this. Also for the Wool of the Andes idea. I am not familiar w/ that yarn.
    K

    ReplyDelete