Sunday, October 21, 2018

“Eggs”-cuse Me

Back to our regularly scheduled programming and normal blog posts.........

Yesterday morning, I knew that it was going to be a busy day. It turns out that I didn’t have time to paint (darn), but that made it especially important to draw for a few minutes.  Since my hubby was making pancakes, there was an egg shell sitting on the kitchen counter. I rinsed it off and set it down across from me at the kitchen table.

I warmed up with trying to do gesture sketches (in spite of the fact that I still don’t understand what they are or how to do them). After I did the sketches in the top row, I got up to fill my water glass. When I got back to the table, the egg shell was gone. My hubby thought he left a drippy egg shell on the kitchen table and was cleaning it up. I retrieved my egg shell and we had a good laugh.

I like the loose drawings at the bottom better than the gestures at the top.

"Eggs"-cuse Me drawings - 10/20/18
This set of egg shells was from several weeks ago. It was a weekend morning and my hubby was making eggs. He likes to cook breakfast on the weekends. Lucky me! The egg shells on the counter just looked interesting, so I tried to draw them.

Eggshells 10/06/18

No comments:

Post a Comment