Thursday, February 2, 2017

Recap 7 - Kitchen Item Drawing Challenge

It's the last recap. I'm back to visiting some items that I've enjoyed drawing this past month.

Day 27 - broccoli
I also revisited the rice cooker. The dimensions on this version are much truer than the first time that I tried.

Day 28 - rice cooker
The teapot was worthy of drawing, again. Although, the earlier versions were better. .

Day 29 - teapot
Right after I drew it, one of the cats shifted into one of those languid poses they do so well, so I did a quick drawing of her. I'm thinking about what to do next. This 30 day challenge has been good for getting me to draw something every day. While I really, really, really miss painting and need to carve time out for it, I know that I can carve out 10 minutes or so each day to draw. For my next "series" of drawings, cats would be an obvious choice. Although, I found myself looking at the shoes and boots in my kitchen and may have to do a week of those.

Day 29 - bonus cat

No comments:

Post a Comment