Sunday, January 3, 2021

Winter Robin

 I’ve taken my camera out on a few winter walks this winter, but haven’t been positing pictures.  My preference is still to try and take the picture that I want, rather than cropping.  I don’t know why, but maybe it’s because it’s more of a challenge. 

Here is a Robin, who forgot to fly south for the winter and who does not appear to have any wool mittens, hats, or scarves.  Poor dear.  

For this one, I think the bird is displaying a rather elegant line.

I like the colors in this one, including the snow at the bird’s feet, the moss or lichens on the tree, and, of course, the red chest of the bird. 

2 comments:

  1. Robin shooting a robin - sorry - couldn't resist! Must be your fave birdie.
    K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tee hee. It was fun taking these pictures. I know that Robin's have started to overwinter there, but it's still strange seeing them. I've enjoyed seeing your lamb pictures! I hope lambing season is going well.

      Delete