Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Hummingbirds, More Hummingbirds

I am enjoying the hummingbird pictures that I took up at the cabin. Here are several more pictures.



I've also been painting hummingbirds. This one is okay. It was a postcard attempt, but I don't think I'll mail it. 

Cabin Hummingbird At Feeder - 4" x 6" - paper
For the third hummingbird painting, I cropped the picture so the bird was the emphasis. That worked better. Here is the start.


I will mail this one to Wet Paint.

I still can't get the luminous, vivid green that I want.When the light hits the hummingbird, some of the green just glows.

#251 - Hummingbird In Thought - 4" x 6" - paper
I have mailed one postcard so far, but I sent it to my friend as a thank you for the cabin weekend. He brought it to juggling club on Monday night, so I got to see it. It arrived in pretty good condition. There was a little tear and the one side of the shutters got rubbed off a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment