Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween!

This evening, we had fewer trick or treaters than in years past. My guess is that it was partially influenced by the weather (cold) and the participation on our block this year (lousy). Still, it was fun to see the kids that did come to our door. Early in the evening we had two witches who both had good costumes and make-up.

For my daily drawing, I finally broke with the streak of leaves and experimented with a few pieces of candy in a bowl. I did several quick sketches. The point was to try and get multiple items to fit within a confined space, since I mostly work with a limited number (namely one) of objects in a sketch.

Here's the best one and a slightly more focused attempt at drawing a single piece of candy.


No comments:

Post a Comment