Thursday, July 26, 2018

Back To Daily Painting

I started up my daily painting habit on Monday, although since I was back to work I didn't have much time in the  mornings. I started this one on Monday and finished it last night.

#245 - Ella, The Beautiful - 8" x 8" - paper
This is Ella, my cat with all of the health conditions. She has been doing a bit better since we've been treating her for hyperthyroidism. Several weeks ago, she was very cooperative about having her picture taken, plus the light was good. I want to do another large painting, probably in August, so this is a preliminary painting in my normal size range.

2 comments:

  1. She is a beautiful cat! This would make a great larger painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Ella! How big are you gonna do your big one? Would love to see it!

    ReplyDelete