Saturday, April 29, 2017

Sketchbook!!

I would like to start keeping a sketchbook. While doing scribble-type drawings is fine, I'd like to start documenting things in my life, and think about layout and design. It would be fun to develop some skills with this. I love the idea of being able to capture some of the small special moments of day to day life or those unique ones from traveling. One thing that I like about drawing and painting is that it  can sear a moment in time in your heart and brain.

Since I enjoy gardening and growing things, inspiration over the spring, summer, and fall is readily available. Today, I went out and captured one of my rhubarb plants. It's still early in the growing season, so the plant is not full sized yet.


I'm also debating whether or not to sign up for another online class. There is one that starts tomorrow. I'm not sure that I have the time, but I am really intrigued. There's lifetime access to the content, so I suppose the worse that can happen is that I will fall behind (like I have on several other classes).

No comments:

Post a Comment