Sunday, July 31, 2016

Chandler

It's supposed to be Chandler.  The drawing went well.  A few out of control paint strokes went a different direction than the drawing.  The left side of his face (the less round side) is closer to his face shape.  The other side should have been darker in value. Still, I like it.  It was great painting a cat, after a long hiatus. Chandler can be a crazy, frenetic cat and his personality is captured a bit.



His nose is pink, but there was enough going on that I left it dark. I really like the background.  

I am at a family reunion and it was a distracting place to paint. Also, the lighting was terrible.  I did find out one of my relatives on my hubby's side is very creative and it was fun getting to know her better and to hang out with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment