Sunday, July 10, 2016

Abandoned Effort

I am still at the cabin.  It's challenging to concentrate.  The original composition that I selected was a flashlight with several batteries next to it.  It was too hard for me to draw.  I switched to a different one, but that didn't help.  My drawing was way off.  I'm still having trouble holding the view finder in the same place.



I got frustrated and decided not to finish.  When I came back, I decided that it wasn't as bad as I originally thought.  The cup shape is way off.  At first, I despised the background colors.  However once they dried, I rather like them.  My backgrounds have been too dark and heavy-handed.  This was a good change of pace.


There is a lot to do at the cabin and friends to hang out with, so I am fine with not finishing. I really like this cup.  I borrowed it, so I can try to paint it when I am home.

No comments:

Post a Comment