Sunday, September 10, 2017

Completed

I completed this one. When I was mostly done on Friday, I was not happy with it. At first, my thought was just to move on. However, I decided that trying to "rescue" a project was a worthy skill and one that I should develop.

I finished it today. While it does not look like the cat I was trying to paint, it turned out much better than the original version and than I originally expected.


I am still keeping up my daily drawing, although it's not been 30 minutes every day. Frequently, the house cats are my drawing subjects. For a long time, I was a bit obsessed with drawing ears and most of my sketches started with them. In the last few days, I've been focusing on and starting with noses and spending time with cheeks and chins. Some good things are happening with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment