Monday, September 5, 2016

Long Weekend, But Less Time For Art

This was a 3-day weekend, but somehow I drew and painted less than usual.  What is up with that?

Here is my latest victim, Wingnut. He is one of those cats that photographs, beautifully.  It's almost hard to take a bad picture of him.  One of my orange guys is like that.


I'm also going to try painting both his body and face. I am taking creative liberties and will show him as though he is on a rug, rather than on a folding chair.


The other thing that I did this morning is plan a little for the week.  I pulled out some pictures and my notebooks, where I've already gessoed some pages and made grid lines.  It's going to be a busy week, If I can draw during lunchtime, I'll be ready to paint when/if I can make time!

No comments:

Post a Comment