Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Back To Doing

I am back to doing or am slowly getting back to doing.  Doing what?  Something. Anything.  I don’t know.  At the core is a need to create and explore.  One thing I know is that doing leads to documenting.

Not long after finally creating something, I took a class at Wet Paint.  It was about self care and collage, so I’ve been playing around with shapes and not getting concerned about the results.  



I don’t even know what this is, but I created it.

This did not turn out initially or now, but I put it to good use and experimented.

Layer one was in Neocolor IIs (water soluble) used in the way I have used them in the past.  Since I didn’t like the result, I used a water brush, let that dry, and put more color on top with Neocolor Is (not water soluble).  I can see myself pushing this further and playing with this more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment