Thursday, February 23, 2023

Orange Baseballs

The last two nights, I have thought about the idea of painting while I'm also feeling connected and grounded right after I'm done painting for the evening.  Tonight, I am going to try remember to actually do that before I begin.  

Before we had two storm fronts that moved through and dumped a ton of snow, I purchased two different types of citrus to use as I practice.  I'm rusty, so I'm having some trouble building volume and shape.  As a result, I think these more closely resemble orange baseballs rather than my actual citrus subjects.  That's one of the bigger challenges.  

On a more cheerful front, I am enjoying mixing colors and playing with paint strokes.



It's also been good to get the area where I paint a little more organized. 

No comments:

Post a Comment