Monday, March 27, 2017

Another Chair

I've been doing some quick sketches or playing with watercolor, where I am mostly trying to figure stuff out so I don't feel the need to post any of it.

Today, I spent the day in class for my professional life. While the class had some good material in it, a lot of it did not apply and it was hard to sit through. I wish that I would have sat in the back, since I could have worked on sketching the backs of people's heads. I did sketch a few things here and there. Unfortunately, I had a not-so-great view of only one chair. In keeping with my new ritual of sketching a chair during either a work-related meeting or training when I am bored out of my mind, here it is.


I do feel that I am making progress in being able to see, compare landmarks, use negative space and all of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment