Sunday, October 13, 2019

There Is A Reason

There is a reason why my house can be on the chaotic and slightly messy side. This morning I could have started the day by doing a little house cleaning or by blowing bubbles for one of my cats. Yup, you guessed it.  Bubbles won out.

Also, anything you can do becomes even more fun when you try to get good photos. I had a small tube of bubbles. I had to blow the bubbles, set them down in a mug so they wouldn't spill since it would have taken too much time to put the stopper back in the top, pick up my tablet, and shoot the pictures. The tablet helped, since it took a live snip/video and I could go in and select the specific shot that I wanted to keep.

I like the look of anticipation in this one.




The amount of ease and stretch in this one amazes me. Cats are such masters of movement.


Playing with bubbles with a cat is very different than with a dog. When I was a kid, I used to blow bubbles for Henry, my golden retriever, irish setter, who-know-what-else mix. He would chase them and pop them with his mouth. He would do this so many times that he would have white froth around his mouth from all of the soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment