Saturday, September 14, 2019

A Week Without “Shoulds”

Work has been very, very busy, plus I had a number of things to do prior to going out of town tomorrow. That means I haven't been posting to the blog. I haven't been drawing every day. I haven't been painting for quite awhile. In fact when I went to pack one of the palettes for the trip, it was really gross. The palette is all clean up and much better now. In fact, it all is going to get much, much better very, very soon, although I will miss my spouse. Next week, I will be here outside of Ely for a mindfulness retreat.


I hit the road tomorrow with a dear friend. We are road tripping one day early to go to the International Wolf Center and just hang out up there an extra day.

I plan to have a week without "shoulds" and I also want to be unplugged and unphoned for most of the week, so see you later alligator!

No comments:

Post a Comment