Sunday, June 17, 2018

Take Two

Take one occurred during painting class and I never posted a picture of it. I also never finished it. Take one was the pinnacle of frustration when I had no basis and no understanding of how to break landscapes up into cohesive pieces or shapes. The first step has been learning how to see differently. Slowly, I am learning this or at least experimenting with it. It's an interesting process going from not being able to see or process something at all to taking baby steps towards taking in visual information differently.

I am so glad that I took another session of painting classes with Kat. I learned so much. As a result, take 2 went better. Plus, I enjoyed painting this scene this time.

#234 - Scene From A Car Window In Quebec - 8" x 8"- paper

No comments:

Post a Comment