Thursday, June 1, 2017

Drawing Class Is Done (Sniff, Sniff)

It was a good experience and taught me so much. Now, I just need to keep at it, but also find time to get back to painting. My goal is to continue to draw for 30 minutes each and every day. There is so much to learn!! I'm practicing not trying to get to a complete sketch, so I may not include much here.

One of the things that I want to figure out is how to get more of a 3D feeling to my drawings. When I have a few space minutes, I thought I could work on drawing my hand at funny angles and to use lines to give more of a feeling of the shape. I may try to do this during lunch time during the work week. I did two drawings like that today. Here is the better of the two. Ignore the finger in the lower right-hand corner.  It does not really work.


1 comment: