Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Cat In Pen - Study 3

I'm still at it! When I take a break for lunch when I am working at a client, it's very relaxing to work on one of these for 10 minutes or so. It clears the brain and gets me ready to do accounting, again.


I met someone last night who was surprised that I do accounting work and am interested in drawing and painting. The overlap for me is in the world of process. For many years, I've had a strong process orientation in my work. Being completely ignorant about how art is planned and created, I was surprised that it is so much about process or at least it can be approached that way. Plus, it's a process where you get to use color!!

There is room at the creative table for all and it saddens me that many people are afraid to take a seat.

1 comment:

  1. Robin, you are so eloquent! I love your posts and your thinking! Thank you so much for sharing your learning with all of us!

    ReplyDelete